In this internet lifestyle, Blogs & Forums are part and parcel of the learning process. These are the only places where you can get first hand information from value investors. There are several blogs by value investors being maintained regularly and you can gain lot of insights from them. Forums like ValuePickr also add lot of value to your learning experience. Not blogs all but it definitely helps. Ultimately it depends on you, how much you can absorb and gain from. On Blogs, you can directly ask your questions via Comment and usually they answer your queries. But ask right question!
# Pro Tip – You might wonder, How do I keep a track of all these blogs? Check out the tools I use for Equity Research. This will help.
Blogs I follow on Value Investing
- Fundoo Professor by Sanjay Bakshi
- Safal Niveshak by Safal Niveshak
- ValuePickr Forum by Donald Francis
- Dr. Vijay Malik Blog
- Seeking Wisdom by Jana Vembunarayanan
- MicroCapClub by Ian Cassel
- Stable Investor by Dev Ashish
- Wise Wealth Advisors by D. Muthu
- Thoughts on Thoughts by Neeraj Marathe
- Dalal Street by Ayush Mittal
- The Calm Investor
- Value Investor India by Rohit Chauhan
- Multi Baggers India by Amit Arora
- Manufactured Luck by Abhinav Mansinghka
Few other Important Blogs I follow
I will keep on updating this list from time to time. If you know some good blogs or forum than do let me know in comments.